The Daily Best
After Bob reported that ABC hadn't placed the final episodes of Alias into the midseason line-up, I think most people (myself included), were how do you say it? Oh right, "pissed off."
However, it now seems that ABC has gone ahead and decided to air the last hours of one of the greatest shows on TV. That's right - Sydney, Jack, Sloane, and the rest of the Alias gang return in April (according to our friends at SpoilerFix.com, April 19 to be exact) for a two-hour midseason special. According to the report, which started with Kristin at E! Online, the two-hour return will be followed by four more hour-long episodes and the series will come to an end with another two-hour explosion sometime in May.
Now on paper, this sounds great, right? Alias is coming back! Wait! Except, that if these numbers are right... then we're getting an extremely shortened season. Normally Alias, like most other hour-long dramas, runs for a 22 episode season. If we're getting only 8 more new hours between now and the series finale, that means this season clocks in at only 17 hours. Can't say that I'm too pleased about that. We've had only nine season five episodes so far (I double checked here), so eight more makes 17. Well... at least it's coming back right? Maybe this will all change and we'll get more?
[Thanks to Susan for bringing this to our attention.]
Pro wrestler Stacy Keibler was eliminated halfway through the show, bringing it down to Drew and Jerry Rice.
What do you think? Is Drew the rightful winner?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET