HBO wants to do a two hour movie to wrap up all the loose ends left unresolved when the show was canceled last spring. But the show's creators don't think that there's enough time to do a movie that will be satisfactory, since there is still a lot of story to cover. However, the story might continue as...a comic book!
At any rate, there will actually be a Carnivale convention in California next year.
All may not be lost if Carnycon has its way, asking fans to send paper telegrams directly to HBO CEO Chris Albrecht, pleading for the show's return. I wish them good luck with their efforts.
Plenty of flashbacks bring us closer to who Sophie really is and a better understanding of Ben’s earlier visions of the Usher. A successful suspense-filled chase leads to an anti-climatic fight between Ben and Justin, but it was Sophie that was really the climax. I guess we figured out why she is the Omega now. I almost feel gypped, I was hoping for more of a finale. The Sophie/Justin link will lead to an interesting third season, if there is to be one. The episode left me empty; I still love the story, but something was missing.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Flash' Cast in Other Roles
- 'Reign' Interview: Torrance Coombs Teases Darker Season 2 and Bash Becoming Francis' Deputy
- 'Gracepoint' Review: Why It's More Than Just Another Murder Mystery
- 'A to Z' Review: Can You Fall In Love with a Couple That's Doomed?
- [Video] 'Bad Judge' Preview: An Unconventional Courtroom
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Stalker Matches CSI Numbers, Criminal Minds Returns Strong, Red Band Stabilizes, black-ish Drops
- USA Network Pulls Plug on Rush, Continues Tryst With Satisfaction
- Reign Season 2: Toby Regbo on Francis' Baby Skills, Lola's Threat and More
- Vampire Diaries' Nina Dobrev Talks Life After Damon, Stelena's New 'Journey'
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Video: Whoa, Did 'The Closer' Once Seduce Capt. Holt?
- More From TVLine
- Did Gloria Estefan Discover Ariana Grande?
- The Real Reason The Afflecks Didn't Get Invited to George Clooney's Wedding
- Watch Will Ferrell Chant 'Derek Jeter' for 4 Long Minutes
- David Letterman and Bill O'Reilly Take a Compatibility Test
- Olivia Pope's 'Scandal' Men Pose Shirtless with Pups
- More From ET