August 22, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted May 16th 2005 12:02PM
- Out: Law and Order: Trial By
Jury, American Dreams, Medical Investigation, Committed, The Contender, Third Watch.
- New: The Apprentice: Martha Stuart, Three Wishes, E-Ring, Fathom, Inconceivable, My Name Is Earl, Thick and Thin, Four Kings.
- Returning: Scrubs, Fear Factor, Las Vegas, The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: Special Victims
Unit, Law & Order, Joey, Will
& Grace, The Apprentice, ER, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, Medium.
- Moving: The West Wing (Sundays, 8-9 p.m. EST), The Office (Tuesdays, 9:30-10 p.m. EST), Dateline NBC (Fridays 9-10 p.m. EST).
Read on for show descriptions.
by David Thomas, posted Mar 21st 2005 4:50PM
The Duke-Mississippi State game running into primetime gave CBS the nightly ratings with the game's 16.4 million viewers. That crowd stuck around for “60 Minutes” drawing 16.3 million viewers and “Cold Case” with 16.5 million. Even “Spring Break Shark Attack” drew 11.5 million idiots...I mean viewers. Over at ABC a rerun of “Desperate Housewives” attracted 13.2 million slowpokes and “Boston Legal” finished with 11.4 million. Wait a second, a new “Boston Legal” had less viewers than “Spring Break Shark Attack?” Travesty. “The Contender” is slowly improving to 7.8 million viewers. But that's still not good considering “Law & Order: Criminal Intent” drew 12.3 million and “Crossing Jordan” drew 11.2 million. “The Simpsons” are flat these days with only 8.6 million viewers and “Arrested Development” is doing poorly as well with 5.9 million.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie: Watch the First Five Minutes Now
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- More From TVLine