- Out: Law and Order: Trial By
Jury, American Dreams, Medical Investigation, Committed, The Contender, Third Watch.
- New: The Apprentice: Martha Stuart, Three Wishes, E-Ring, Fathom, Inconceivable, My Name Is Earl, Thick and Thin, Four Kings.
- Returning: Scrubs, Fear Factor, Las Vegas, The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: Special Victims
Unit, Law & Order, Joey, Will
& Grace, The Apprentice, ER, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, Medium.
- Moving: The West Wing (Sundays, 8-9 p.m. EST), The Office (Tuesdays, 9:30-10 p.m. EST), Dateline NBC (Fridays 9-10 p.m. EST).
Read on for show descriptions.
The mad scientists at Sony are - cue ominous music - coming up with a technology that will enable TV viewers and video gamers to actually smell and taste the show they are watching or the game they are playing, and not just the old fashioned see and hear combo. This opens up a lot of possibilities: you can smell the smoke after shooting someone or launching a grenade; maybe we'll be able to play Pac Man and actually taste what the little guy is munching. Of course, who knows how this technology will work with TV shows. I don't really want to smell the New York Giants' locker room or taste the goat testicles on Fear Factor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 3?
- Report: Caroline Manzo Returning to 'RHONJ'
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Rick Prepares to Make a Trade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Apollo-gy Aftermath
- More From BuddyTV
- Listen to Jennifer Lawrence's Haunting Song in 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 1'
- It's Official! Katy Perry Is the Super Bowl Halftime Performer
- Nicki Minaj Hints at 'Darker' New Album with 'The Pinkprint'
- Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea and J. Lo! Girls Rule the AMAs
- Ariana Grande Stuns the AMAs with Stripped Down Performance
- More From ET