- Out: Law and Order: Trial By
Jury, American Dreams, Medical Investigation, Committed, The Contender, Third Watch.
- New: The Apprentice: Martha Stuart, Three Wishes, E-Ring, Fathom, Inconceivable, My Name Is Earl, Thick and Thin, Four Kings.
- Returning: Scrubs, Fear Factor, Las Vegas, The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: Special Victims
Unit, Law & Order, Joey, Will
& Grace, The Apprentice, ER, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, Medium.
- Moving: The West Wing (Sundays, 8-9 p.m. EST), The Office (Tuesdays, 9:30-10 p.m. EST), Dateline NBC (Fridays 9-10 p.m. EST).
Read on for show descriptions.
The mad scientists at Sony are - cue ominous music - coming up with a technology that will enable TV viewers and video gamers to actually smell and taste the show they are watching or the game they are playing, and not just the old fashioned see and hear combo. This opens up a lot of possibilities: you can smell the smoke after shooting someone or launching a grenade; maybe we'll be able to play Pac Man and actually taste what the little guy is munching. Of course, who knows how this technology will work with TV shows. I don't really want to smell the New York Giants' locker room or taste the goat testicles on Fear Factor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Best and Worst of ABC's TGIF Lineup
- From Page to Screen: 15 TV Shows Based on Literature
- 20 Streaming TV Show Replacements for Surviving Summer Hiatus
- 'RHOC' Star Tamra Barney Next in Line for Wedding Spin-Off
- 'Does Someone Have to Go?' Review: 'The Office' Meets 'Survivor'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin: 'I'm team Klaroline!'
- Your 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Pretty Little Liars' fan fiction can make you money: Amazon introduces Kindle Worlds
- Nick Cannon: Don Cornelius''Soul Train' reboot is 'my passion project'
- Mitch Hurwitz wants new 'Arrested Development' every two to three years
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during live TV interview - oops
- More From Zap2it
- Fox Reality Chief Previews Does Someone Have to Go?: 'It's Relatable, Emotional, Voyeuristic'
- Finale Ratings: The Middle Holds Steady, Modern Family, SVU and Criminal Minds Down Vs. 2012
- Exclusive Sneak Peek: Meet Sanjay and Craig (AKA a Boy and His Talking Nerdist Snake)
- What to Watch Thursday: Rookie Blue Back on Patrol, Anne Heche Is Saved, Hannibal and More
- Chicago Fire Finale Recap: Baby Fever! [Updated]
- More From TVLine