- Out: Law and Order: Trial By
Jury, American Dreams, Medical Investigation, Committed, The Contender, Third Watch.
- New: The Apprentice: Martha Stuart, Three Wishes, E-Ring, Fathom, Inconceivable, My Name Is Earl, Thick and Thin, Four Kings.
- Returning: Scrubs, Fear Factor, Las Vegas, The Biggest Loser, Law & Order: Special Victims
Unit, Law & Order, Joey, Will
& Grace, The Apprentice, ER, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Crossing Jordan, Medium.
- Moving: The West Wing (Sundays, 8-9 p.m. EST), The Office (Tuesdays, 9:30-10 p.m. EST), Dateline NBC (Fridays 9-10 p.m. EST).
Read on for show descriptions.
The mad scientists at Sony are - cue ominous music - coming up with a technology that will enable TV viewers and video gamers to actually smell and taste the show they are watching or the game they are playing, and not just the old fashioned see and hear combo. This opens up a lot of possibilities: you can smell the smoke after shooting someone or launching a grenade; maybe we'll be able to play Pac Man and actually taste what the little guy is munching. Of course, who knows how this technology will work with TV shows. I don't really want to smell the New York Giants' locker room or taste the goat testicles on Fear Factor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Phineas and Ferb Clip: Terry O'Quinn Is a Man in Black in Lost-Themed Episode
- Girl Meets World Sneak Peek: Photos from Rider Strong's Directorial Debut
- You're the Worst Finale Post Mortem: EP Talks Gretchen's Major Move, Downplays Lindsay's Big D
- Satisfaction Finale Post Mortem: EP Addresses Cliffhanger Concerns, Reveals Ideas for Season 2
- Rush Finale Recap: Very Bad Medicine
- More From TVLine
- Kendra Wilkinson Can't Stop Crying In New 'Kendra On Top' Teaser
- Seth Rogen Hired as Personal Blunt Roller?
- Scout and Talullah Willis Share a Naked Bath Together
- Best 'Braveheart' William Wallace Tweets About Scotland's Decision to Stay with U.K.
- First Look at Lifetime's 'Aaliyah' Movie
- More From ET