Jack & Bobby
by David Thomas, posted Mar 21st 2005 3:22PM
Mike Duffy of the Detroit Free Press offers a number of suggestions for those parents out there looking for family-friendly programming. It can be hard these days to know what is appropriate for all ages. When I was growing up I didn't watch “Hill Street Blues” with my parents, but if I had I wouldn't have been treated to graphic language either. Today is a different story of course, and while content has improved as far as quality, the increase in violence and language isn't the best for young viewers. Duffy' picks “Joan of Arcadia,” “The Bernie Mac Show,” “American Dreams,” “Everwood” and eight others as his top choices. We also learn there will be a new version of "Little House on the Prairie" on ABC. Can't wait until March 26.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 4: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'Revolution': 23 Shocking Moments from 'Clue'
- 14 TV Characters Who Would Make Good Drinking Buddies
- 'Revolution' Recap: Monroe Reaches the Tower, Miles Finds the Traitor
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Heather's Big Night, Another Forgotten Fight
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 finale: McGarrett finds himself in a tight spot
- 'Bates Motel' finale recap: Season 1 episode 10 'Midnight' - Norman goes psycho
- 'Motive' premiere: Are you intrigued by the whys and wherefores?
- 'The Big C' series finale: 'Go get 2 forks' ... and some tissues, please
- 'Rectify' finale recap: Season 1 episode 6 'Jacob's Ladder' is about more than Daniel's guilt or innocence
- More From Zap2it