That trouble with Lauren I predicted last week has happened: she's graduated from dyed hair and belly button rings to school vandalism. Atta girl Lauren. She's in the Straight Edge Club, a group of girls that don't do drugs or have sex but love tattoos and, well, vandalizing. Which just goes to show you that sometimes sex and drugs aren't the worst things that can happen to a teenager. In other Gray news, Vincent is writing again (and getting a possible book deal), but he's also still teaching at the prison, a TV show plot development that never ends well. And when did Cheech Marin get back in the picture, having the hots for Tyne Daly? I thought that they ended that whole plot about a year and a half ago (and now she's up against Susan Sullivan for his attention). I've always liked this show but it seems really up and down now, picking up and dropping plots and characters and leaving uninteresting plots and characters in their place. It's on the bubble and if it doesn't get back on track, tonight's episode title but be appropriate.
When we last left the Gray family, Amy was getting freaked out over daughter Lauren's dyed-pink hair and belly button ring. Now Lauren is a vegetarian, wearing a "meat is murder" shirt under an army jacket, listening to edgy bands and talking on the phone a lot. She's at that rebellious stage. But why is Amy so freaked that Lauren is a vegetarian? It's not like she's smoking dope with the kids at school or getting a tattoo on her thigh. Both of which, by the way, I predict will happen before the season is over, in a Very Special Judging Amy (TM). And what is all this about Amy becoming a senator? Wouldn't they have to change the name of show? Senatorizing Amy just doesn't have the same ring to it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Bones Enlists 24's Kim Raver to Find an MIA Booth — FIRST LOOK
- Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 First Look: Who's the (New) Boss?
- Hand of God: 5 Things to Know About Amazon's Dark Look at Faith
- Ratings: Carmichael Rises, Extant Dips
- Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- Anne Hathaway, 32, on Losing Roles to Younger Actresses: 'Why Did That 24-Year-Old Get That Part?'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Ellen Pompeo Gets Naked and Is Moving on After McDreamy's Death!
- Ariana Grande Tweets, Then Deletes, Details About Her New Album
- Idris Elba Has the Perfect Response to Being Called 'Too Street' to Play James Bond
- Garth Brooks Records Star-Studded Remake of 'Friends in Low Places' With Jason Aldean, Keith Urban and More
- More From ET