That trouble with Lauren I predicted last week has happened: she's graduated from dyed hair and belly button rings to school vandalism. Atta girl Lauren. She's in the Straight Edge Club, a group of girls that don't do drugs or have sex but love tattoos and, well, vandalizing. Which just goes to show you that sometimes sex and drugs aren't the worst things that can happen to a teenager. In other Gray news, Vincent is writing again (and getting a possible book deal), but he's also still teaching at the prison, a TV show plot development that never ends well. And when did Cheech Marin get back in the picture, having the hots for Tyne Daly? I thought that they ended that whole plot about a year and a half ago (and now she's up against Susan Sullivan for his attention). I've always liked this show but it seems really up and down now, picking up and dropping plots and characters and leaving uninteresting plots and characters in their place. It's on the bubble and if it doesn't get back on track, tonight's episode title but be appropriate.
When we last left the Gray family, Amy was getting freaked out over daughter Lauren's dyed-pink hair and belly button ring. Now Lauren is a vegetarian, wearing a "meat is murder" shirt under an army jacket, listening to edgy bands and talking on the phone a lot. She's at that rebellious stage. But why is Amy so freaked that Lauren is a vegetarian? It's not like she's smoking dope with the kids at school or getting a tattoo on her thigh. Both of which, by the way, I predict will happen before the season is over, in a Very Special Judging Amy (TM). And what is all this about Amy becoming a senator? Wouldn't they have to change the name of show? Senatorizing Amy just doesn't have the same ring to it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Reasons 'Downton Abbey' Fans Should Be Watching 'Call the Midwife'
- 'Bones' Poll: Should Brennan Go to Jail for Committing a Felony?
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'Put a Ring On It'
- 'Backstrom' Recap: Has Backstrom Sunk to a New Low?
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Tom Keen Is in a World of Trouble
- More From BuddyTV
- TV's Best & Worst Weddings: Parks Perfection, Buffy Nightmare, Twisty Thrones, a Castle Miss and More
- Arrow Season 2.5 First Look: Oliver and Felicity Exchange Presents
- Hart of Dixie Sneak Peek: The O.C.'s Autumn Reeser Is the New 'Zoe'
- Scandal Recap: The Marrying Man — Plus, 'Sweet Baby' Returns
- Vampire Diaries Pics: What Makes Elena 'Reevaluate Her Life' With Damon?
- More From TVLine
- Jaime King Cried for '5 Hours' When a Pregnant Kim Kardashian Was Made Fun Of at the Met Gala
- Katy Perry Really Needs a Nap
- 'Outlander' Stars Share Their Best Tips on Getting Through Withdrawal!
- Britney Spears Is Taking Pre-Algebra Classes to Help Her Sons with Their Homework
- Get to Know Left Shark & All of Katy Perry's Hunky Backup Dancers
- More From ET