TV Squad Live Blogging
Hey, the Golden Globes are on NBC right now! Keep refreshing your browser if you're not watching the show as we'll have the winners as they're announced. (Winners will be in bold and underlined.)
Best Television Series - Drama
Best Actress in a Television Series - Musical or Comedy
Marcia Cross (Desperate Housewives)
America Ferrera (Ugly Betty)
Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (New Adventures of Old Christine)
Mary Louise Parker (Weeds)
While most of you lucky souls are watching 24 (DVR, don't fail me now), I'll be manning the Golden Globes over on NBC so you don't have to. Check back here on TV Squad at 8PM ET and to see my live report on all the TV winners as they are announced.
In the meantime, get a printable ballot of all the nominees and see photos in Moviefone's Golden Globes feature.
So keep coming back to this page for updates as the night goes on. It's showtime! Actually, it's ABC, but you know what I mean...
(UPDATE: If you're looking for more of a review, check out the TV Squad Lost discussion post)
Tune back here at 9:00 PM ET for all the festivities!
Hey, the Emmys are on NBC right now! Keep refreshing your browser if you're not watching the show as we'll have the winners as they're announced. (Winners will be in bold and underlined.)(If you're looking for the 2007 Emmy Award winners, those are on another post.)
OUTSTANDING DRAMA SERIES
The West Wing
OUTSTANDING COMEDY SERIES
Two and a Half Men
Curb Your Enthusiasm
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES
Peter Krause (Six Feet Under)
Denis Leary (Rescue Me)
Christopher Meloni (Law and Order: SVU)
Martin Sheen (The West Wing)
Kiefer Sutherland (24)
OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS IN A COMEDY SERIES
Lisa Kudrow (The Comeback)
Jane Kaczmarek (Malcolm in the Middle)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (The New Adventures of Old Christine)
Stockard Channing (Out of Practice)
Debra Messing (Will & Grace)
7:54: These red carpet arrival shows reach a point where you feel like you want to take a shower, kill someone, or just change the channel. I'm going to do the latter.
7:53: Guiliana says that Mizrahi can touch Scarlet Johansson's boob because he's gay.
7:39: Steven Spielberg has arrived. If Mizrahi asks him about his underwear...
7:35: They cut off Reese Witherspoon! Now we'll never know who she's going to thank first if she wins.
7:33: Quote of the Night: Mizrahi, to Queen Latifah: "Speaking of chocolate/vanilla swirl, what kind of underwear are you wearing?"
We'll have live blog coverage of the red carpet arrivals tonight, starting at 6. Just in case Scarlet Johansson's nipple accidentally slips out while being interviewed or someone on E! says something really stupid. We'll blog until 8, and then Cinematical takes over for the rest of the night with their live blog of the awards show. See you then!
9:37: Emmys.com has the full list.
9:35: OK, before I start listing the noms for Best Sound Effects On A Show With Less Than Two Words In The Title But Not On Cable, I gotta go do laundry.
9:33: Main Title Music: Desperate Housewives, Huff, Justice League Unlimited, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Stargate: Atlantis.
9:30: Main Title Design: Desperate Housewives, The Grid, Huff, House, and The Life and Death of Peter Sellers. No nom for Alias and Jennifer in all the outfits? Please.
Update: 6:50: A juror says he is "Jacksoned out," and I have to agree. Time to give the fingers a rest. Time for non Jackson-related shopping and non Jackson-related dinner. More later. Keep those comments coming!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'American Girl Doll'
- 'Madam Secretary' Premiere Photos
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Spoilers: 5 Major Surprises in One Twisty 'Driven' Storyline
- 'America's Got Talent' Rankings: The Top 30 Performances of Season 9
- 'Scorpion' Premiere and Cast Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image
- Witches of East End's Rachel Boston on Ingrid's Killer Twist: What's Next?
- TVLine Items: Justified Final-Season Scoop, Doctor Xmas Casting & More
- Elementary Season 3 Mini-Trailer Pits Joan vs. Sherlock's New Protégé
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce & Jay Z's Best & Worst Fashion Moments
- Shonda Rhimes Slams 'New York Times' Article for Calling Her an 'Angry Black Woman'
- The 17 Most Gratuitous Butt Shots in Jennifer Lopez's ''Booty'' Music Video
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Sneak Peek: Watch the First Group Dinner of Season 8!
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Once Upon a Time': Absolutely Everything We Know About Season 4!
- More From ET