In an unsurprising move, Donald Trump decided in last week's episode to have Piers Morgan and Trace Adkins face off during the final task. This decision goes against that of CNBC's Erin Burnett and Jim Cramer, brought on to interview the Top 4 contestants, but The Donald knew better than to have Carol Alt and Trace as the final two contestants. Both are really good contestants and played a clean game but, let's admit it, a live finale with Carol and Trace is not as promising as a Piers and Trace one ratings-wise.
The shows A&E's Confessions of a Matchmaker and Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker couldn't be more dissimilar in style. They're like different sides of the same coin: heads you're schmoozing in a hot tub with a Malibu millionaire, tails you're riding a Zamboni with a guy who works at a suburban ice-skating rink. That's how diametrically different these matchmaking yentas are! Aside from their passionate desire to make matches that work, the only other factor linking the Confessions' matchmaker to Millionaire's is that they share the same name, Patti!
Gallery: Omarosa and Piers? True Love?
Last week's riveting Lost premiere brought the Jack-Locke conflict to an entirely new level. This time, all of the survivors (including some of the Others) were forced to choose sides. It wasn't an easy decision, and there were some surprising choices. Each side has its benefits and its drawbacks. Let's take a closer look at these new teams!
Let's face it, Baldwin and the America's Got Talent judge have not been seeing eye to eye from the very beginning of the show. Even if they somewhat worked well together on the tasks, their business relationship was pretty much a hate-hate one or at least a "I'm tolerating you because I have to." But in light of the Vincent Pastore fiasco from last week, Baldwin has had enough and may give The Donald his resignation... or will he?
In short, during the task America's Got Talent's Piers Morgan, who was project manager for the men's team, sent The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore over the women's team to spy on them. Of course, it backfired: Vinnie, who did it willingly (see the first video after the jump), eventually admitted to the ladies that he was sent there to spy but that he now wanted to be a double agent; and, later on the episode, Vinnie and Piers had a major argument about the "rat project". In the boardroom, Vinnie revealed to Trump what had happened. This was followed by more argument between Piers and Vinnie, and comments from the women, the other men, Trump and his children.
Now that both premieres aired it's time to decide if you'll be a singing bee or you'll try to not forget the lyrics.
Earlier this week, ABC gave official details about the two episodes that will serve as a test to see if the spinoff will indeed be part of their 2007-2008 lineup or if Addison will stay at Seattle Grace.
Even if the two-hour spinoff episodes will only air on May 3, we can already start speculating as what series we will like better: Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice (the spinoff's tentative title).
Pretty much anyone can predict that, even though Mike lost the poker game, things are not over between Susan and him. For sure, Mike will come back in the picture and somehow put Susan's wedding to Ian in jeopardy.
Have things changed since then? Do we still think the famous Others are so bad? When new episodes air, do we pray to see more scenes in Othersville or at the beach? Do we root for Juliet or Kate to get Jack? That may be another issue, but it's sill a plane survivor versus an Other.
Before Bones, I had never heard of Kathy Reichs or her books. Until last February, I had been afraid of reading one of her books featuring the lead character on Bones, Temperance Brennan. This fear was caused by reading countless of books later turned into movies that didn't stay true to the books. This time, I was afraid that the character I love from the show wouldn't be the same in the books (most of them were published before Bones hit the screen).
My fear was right.
So who will George choose? Wife Callie or best friend Izzie? With that, we bring you "Callie vs. Izzie".
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from ?Big Brother 17? Week 10
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Nominees from the Top 6?
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Gunn and Heid'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' First Impressions: Who Will Win Season 21?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Cast: 'UnREAL' Star and More New Faces
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT to Release Public Morals' Entire First Season for Labor Day Weekend
- Arrow Season 4 Trailer Has Domestic Olicity, Damien Darhk, Constantine, Sara, Costume Changes and More
- Ratings: Mistresses Finale and Dome Hit Series Lows, Rookie Blue Rises
- TVLine Items: Castle Meets The O.C., Rob Riggle Gets Fresh and More
- Nashville's Chaley Rose to Return
- More From TVLine
- Bindi Irwin Reveals Her Biggest 'Dancing With the Stars' Challenge – and It'll Make You Love Her More
- Tyler Perry Honors the Life of Bobbi Kristina Brown With Heartfelt Tribute Video
- The Sexiest Summer Bikini Bodies of 2015
- The 'Dash Dolls' Reveal What It's Really Like to Have Kim, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian as Bosses!
- Mini-Darth Vader From Super Bowl Ad Gets Pacemaker Generator at 10 Years Old
- More From ET