In an unsurprising move, Donald Trump decided in last week's episode to have Piers Morgan and Trace Adkins face off during the final task. This decision goes against that of CNBC's Erin Burnett and Jim Cramer, brought on to interview the Top 4 contestants, but The Donald knew better than to have Carol Alt and Trace as the final two contestants. Both are really good contestants and played a clean game but, let's admit it, a live finale with Carol and Trace is not as promising as a Piers and Trace one ratings-wise.
The shows A&E's Confessions of a Matchmaker and Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker couldn't be more dissimilar in style. They're like different sides of the same coin: heads you're schmoozing in a hot tub with a Malibu millionaire, tails you're riding a Zamboni with a guy who works at a suburban ice-skating rink. That's how diametrically different these matchmaking yentas are! Aside from their passionate desire to make matches that work, the only other factor linking the Confessions' matchmaker to Millionaire's is that they share the same name, Patti!
Gallery: Omarosa and Piers? True Love?
Last week's riveting Lost premiere brought the Jack-Locke conflict to an entirely new level. This time, all of the survivors (including some of the Others) were forced to choose sides. It wasn't an easy decision, and there were some surprising choices. Each side has its benefits and its drawbacks. Let's take a closer look at these new teams!
Let's face it, Baldwin and the America's Got Talent judge have not been seeing eye to eye from the very beginning of the show. Even if they somewhat worked well together on the tasks, their business relationship was pretty much a hate-hate one or at least a "I'm tolerating you because I have to." But in light of the Vincent Pastore fiasco from last week, Baldwin has had enough and may give The Donald his resignation... or will he?
In short, during the task America's Got Talent's Piers Morgan, who was project manager for the men's team, sent The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore over the women's team to spy on them. Of course, it backfired: Vinnie, who did it willingly (see the first video after the jump), eventually admitted to the ladies that he was sent there to spy but that he now wanted to be a double agent; and, later on the episode, Vinnie and Piers had a major argument about the "rat project". In the boardroom, Vinnie revealed to Trump what had happened. This was followed by more argument between Piers and Vinnie, and comments from the women, the other men, Trump and his children.
Now that both premieres aired it's time to decide if you'll be a singing bee or you'll try to not forget the lyrics.
Earlier this week, ABC gave official details about the two episodes that will serve as a test to see if the spinoff will indeed be part of their 2007-2008 lineup or if Addison will stay at Seattle Grace.
Even if the two-hour spinoff episodes will only air on May 3, we can already start speculating as what series we will like better: Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice (the spinoff's tentative title).
Pretty much anyone can predict that, even though Mike lost the poker game, things are not over between Susan and him. For sure, Mike will come back in the picture and somehow put Susan's wedding to Ian in jeopardy.
Have things changed since then? Do we still think the famous Others are so bad? When new episodes air, do we pray to see more scenes in Othersville or at the beach? Do we root for Juliet or Kate to get Jack? That may be another issue, but it's sill a plane survivor versus an Other.
Before Bones, I had never heard of Kathy Reichs or her books. Until last February, I had been afraid of reading one of her books featuring the lead character on Bones, Temperance Brennan. This fear was caused by reading countless of books later turned into movies that didn't stay true to the books. This time, I was afraid that the character I love from the show wouldn't be the same in the books (most of them were published before Bones hit the screen).
My fear was right.
So who will George choose? Wife Callie or best friend Izzie? With that, we bring you "Callie vs. Izzie".
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City': 7 Things to Know about New Housewife Kristen Taekman
- [Video] 'The Originals' Sneak Peek: Has Klaus Become His Father?
- 'The Following': 15 Shocking Moments from 'The Messenger'
- 5 Reasons USA's 'Chrisley Knows Best' Is Must-See TV
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Salem': Iddo Goldberg would cast a spell for fast Amazon delivery (also world peace)
- 'Teen Mom 2' exclusive clip: Is Nathan 'too good to be true' for Jenelle?
- Terry Crews: 'I'm game' for Marvel's 'Luke Cage' Netflix series
- 'The Following' Season 2, episode 8: Why was the big twist revealed before 'The Messenger' aired?
- 'Doctor Who': Is a major villain returning in Season 8?
- More From Zap2it
- Memories From the Set: Bradley Whitford Talks Stints on West Wing, ER, Frasier and More
- Banshee Season 2 Finale Exclusive: Watch the Time-Tripping Opening Sequence Now!
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Sneak Peek: Boyle's Tuxedo Fashion Show Commits a Criminal Offense
- What to Watch Tuesday: S.H.I.E.L.D. Meets Thor, Raylan Vs. Eric Roberts, Sitcom Weddings & More
- The Bachelor Finale: Who 'Won'? Why Was Juan Pablo Glum? And Who's the New Bachelorette?
- More From TVLine