Without A Trace
Once again, my list is limited to male characters who are currently on television shows. So, for example, Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Pacey Witter (Joshua Jackson) cannot be included. Leave your own list in comments!
5. Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) Law & Order SVU How huggably soft is Elliot this season? He ended last season by practically falling head-over-heels in love with his partner, Olivia. When things started to get weird, she disappeared and he was left with a broken heart. Then, Dani came in and gave him hope. The barely got to make out before she left, too. Now he's nursing a broken heart and Olivia is back and everything is weird again. This guy definitely needs a little snuggle time under the mistletoe-- plus, did you notice his smokin' hot body in "Confrontation" earlier this season? Yowza.
Nine out of 15 male actors on People magazine's list of Sexiest Men are on television. The one I'm most excited about seeing on the list is John Krasinski, of The Office. He has that sweet guy thing going on, whereas some of the finalists are just smoldering sexpots (see: Jake Gyllenhaal).
Also in the Top 15 Sexiest: Taye Diggs (Day Break), Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy), Omar Epps (House), Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas), Enrique Murciano (Without a Trace), Rodrigo Santoro (Lost), Eric Mabius (Ugly Betty) and John Cho (The Singles Table- NBC midseason).
Who's missing from this list?
Clearly, George Clooney and Brad Pitt are more important than the writers over at Without A Trace.
Defamer reports that the air conditioning for the writer's offices at the CBS show has been turned off, because they are filming Ocean's 13 right next door and they don't want the sound of the air conditioners to ruin the sound recording of the movie sequel. Says someone on the scene:
"As a result, the staff is sweltering in heat equivalent to the surface of the sun (this is the Valley, after all) and it doesn't seem as though the injustice will end any time soon. The writers are calling on all of their brethren in the television realm to rise up in solidarity, pelting those responsible with (possibly killer) tomatoes until this grave situation is resolved."
Ha. I like it when they reference killer tomatoes.
7 pm America's Funniest Home Videos (ABC)
8 pm The Simpsons (FOX)
8:30 pm The Amazing Race (CBS)
9 pm Family Guy (FOX)
10 pm Without a Trace (CBS)
9/14: Survivor: Cook Islands
9/17: The Amazing Race 10
9/18: The Class, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, The New Adventures of Old Christine, CSI: Miami
9/19: NCIS, The Unit, Smith
9/20: Jericho, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY
9/21: CSI, Shark
9/22: Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home, Numb3rs
9/23: Crimetime Saturday, Crimetime Saturday, 48 Hours Mystery
9/24: 60 Minutes, The Amazing Race 10, Cold Case, Without a Trace
I guess I'm part of the minority. I checked out Four Kings and I gave up CSI in favor of Earl and The Office. CSI is getting boring, anyway. What do you choose on Thursday nights?
I don't watch this show that often. Usually only when everything else is a repeat like this past week. But when I do catch it, it's always good and last night was no exception. I always laugh when I see Anthony LaPaglia because I can still picture him far skinnier and wearing that purple fedora in So I Married an Axe Murderer. Beyond that, this episode dealt with a woman who was missing, but not in the traditional sense - she was an amnesiac. By far though, the secondary plot was the highlight because Martin Landau returned as Jack's father, Frank.
Here are some placements, did you notice them?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- 'Supernatural' Recap: The Truth About Rowena is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Did the Right Couple Win? Plus: Top 5 Moments and Season 19 Finale Pics!
- Faking It Finale: EP Explains Karma's Dream, Liam's Sacrifice and More
- Mindy Project Recap: How Ma Got Her Groove Back
- Degrassi Surprise: Spinner Returns — and He's Still Working at the Dot!
- Awkward's Ashley Rickards Talks Jenna's Choice, Lacey's Surprise and More Season 4 Finale Twists
- More From TVLine
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 19 Winner: Who Took Home the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Paul Rudd's College Yearbook Photo Will Blow Your Mind
- 9 Reasons Mariah Carey's ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You' Is the Best Holiday Song of All Time
- Rihanna Teases New Song From Upcoming Eighth Album
- Could Your Kid Be a Star? ET Goes Inside An LA Acting School For Kids
- More From ET