November 23, 2014

Fall TV New Shows Preview

by AOL TV Staff, posted Aug 11th 2010 1:01PM

steverino6

Person of Interest is the only one my sister and I watch. And we are l angry over the cancellation of our soaps, All my Children and soon to be gone One Life to Live.

October 15 2011 at 10:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
luvsmscluvs2dnc

I agree with Allison. Put All My Children back on. Who wants the chew? It is not worth watching. ABC get your act together before you lose ALL your viewers. TV is boring enough. I loved All My Children almost as much as NBC's Days of Our Lives...Get smart and put AMC back on the air!!!!!!!

October 10 2011 at 11:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Watch TrueBlood Here

just watch this episode on http://megavideo1st.com

October 05 2011 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Allison K

the first show I would can is The Chew. What a waste of time. We have channels on our TVs for this type of thing; we don't need it on your network ABC. You royally screwed up with cancelling the soaps and expecting ANYBODY to go along with this. Get your $#*! together, cancel The Chew, and put All my Children back on television where it belongs before you make this little experiment of yours any worse. You blew it!

October 01 2011 at 11:12 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Allison K's comment
cwright700

I Totally agree, with Allison why would they put this show on abc daytime when they already have the foodnetwork....really... please that's why abc is losing so many viewers.

October 09 2011 at 8:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patty D Fraccola Wil

the chew

October 01 2011 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patty D Fraccola Wil

the chew

October 01 2011 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patty D Fraccola Wil

the chew

October 01 2011 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patty D Fraccola Wil

the chew

October 01 2011 at 3:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Denise DiPalma

I try to give all the new shows a chance. But my take on this season's newsies will be mostly bad news. UNFORGETTABLE is very forgettable. A GIFTED MAN bored me no end. I couldnt put my Ipad down. TWO AND A HALF MEN well, I'd stopped watching it because it was the same thing over and over. So I thight I'd give it a chance with the new guy, but now this guy is running around naked. What the heck for? The TV audience can't see anything. Are we trying to say he's nuts? Well, he took the part. I'm convinced, thank you. UP ALL NIGHT no laughs there. WHITNEY some cute moments, I will give it another chance. CHARLIE'S ANGELS was horribly contrived; so much effort so little result. I know there are more, and I have seen them all, but I am not planning on revisiting them. Yawn.

September 27 2011 at 9:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beetsiebabe

am I the only one who cant understand the point of Ashton on two and a half men running around nude. I thought he played the part of a well hung jerk because they could not come up with anything better. I was so disappointed.

September 26 2011 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply