November 23, 2014
- 11. Ashley Rickards, 'Awkward.'
- 10. Jane Levy, 'Suburgatory'
- 9. Christina Applegate, 'Up All Night'
- 8. Busy Philipps, 'Cougar Town'
- 7. Kat Dennings, '2 Broke Girls'
- 6. Alison Brie, 'Community'
- 5. Retta, 'Parks and Recreation'
- 4. Mindy Kaling, 'The Office'
- 3. Casey Wilson, 'Happy Endings'
- 2. Melissa McCarthy, 'Mike & Molly'
- 1. Zooey Deschanel, 'New Girl'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- More From TVLine