August 2, 2015
- 11. Ashley Rickards, 'Awkward.'
- 10. Jane Levy, 'Suburgatory'
- 9. Christina Applegate, 'Up All Night'
- 8. Busy Philipps, 'Cougar Town'
- 7. Kat Dennings, '2 Broke Girls'
- 6. Alison Brie, 'Community'
- 5. Retta, 'Parks and Recreation'
- 4. Mindy Kaling, 'The Office'
- 3. Casey Wilson, 'Happy Endings'
- 2. Melissa McCarthy, 'Mike & Molly'
- 1. Zooey Deschanel, 'New Girl'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine