January 30, 2015
- 11. Ashley Rickards, 'Awkward.'
- 10. Jane Levy, 'Suburgatory'
- 9. Christina Applegate, 'Up All Night'
- 8. Busy Philipps, 'Cougar Town'
- 7. Kat Dennings, '2 Broke Girls'
- 6. Alison Brie, 'Community'
- 5. Retta, 'Parks and Recreation'
- 4. Mindy Kaling, 'The Office'
- 3. Casey Wilson, 'Happy Endings'
- 2. Melissa McCarthy, 'Mike & Molly'
- 1. Zooey Deschanel, 'New Girl'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Mid-Season Premiere
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 19 Moments of Love and Sacrifice from 'Prayer for the Dying'
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.12 Photos: Dean Becomes a Teenager
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Super' NBC Promos: The Voice Meets Mad Max, The Blacklist, NPH and More
- Elementary Boss: After Kitty's Exit, Sherlock and Watson Must 'Evolve'
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn
- HTGAWM Stars on the Arrival of Sam's [Spoiler], Future of The Keating 5: 'There's a Teeter-Totter of Trust'
- Parenthood Finale: Show Boss Talks Flash-Forward Surprises, Deleted Scenes and That FNL Cameo
- More From TVLine