- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Obama Faces Backlash Over Trade Deal16k
- Largely White Audience Turns Out To Hear Rand Paul Speak At African-American Outreach Event11k
- Key Republican Senator Endorses Heart Of Obamacare4.9k
- Obama: 'I Think I Just Became The First President To Ever Publicly Mention Area 51'1.3k
- If You Haven't Heard Of DMT Yet, You Might Soon793
- Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'1k
- The Rent Is Too Damn High, In 1 Chart1.3k
- Emails Reveal The Reason Behind JPMorgan's China Hires703
- Abercrombie Extends CEO's Contract Over Shareholder's Complaints60
- Inequality Hits People Hardest At Worst Possible Moment, In 1 Chart315
- Man Killed 3 Women, Put Baby Down To Shoot Himself: Police163
- Newlyweds Killed A Man For Fun, Police Say763
- Student Shot To Death After Asking Cop, 'Oh, You're Gonna Shoot Me?'657
- 'Knockout Game' Is A Fabricated Trend, Victim Says225
- Girlfriend Wants Charges Against Zimmerman Dropped1.2k
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Mighty Movie Podcast: Adventure Time Creator Pen Ward
- Television has managed to deliver up no shortage of animated shows ostensibly aimed at kids that also manage to build a justifiably enthusiastic adult fan base. Even wit...
- Read more
Cinefantastique Spotlight Podcast: The Amazing Spider-Man
- Nothing like using the patriotic holiday of the Fourth of July to re-introduce the U.S. to a beloved New York Commie liberal. Or The Amazing Spider-Man, if you will: Big...
- Read more
Twelve-year-old Finn battles evil in the Land of Ooo. Assisted by his magical dog, Jake, Finn roams the Land of Ooo righting wrongs and battling evil. Usually that evil comes in the form of the Ice King, who is in search of a wife. He's decided he should wed Princess Bubblegum, though she doesn't want to marry him. Still, he persists in trying to steal her away, and Finn and Jake, along with Lady Raincorn (a cross between a unicorn and a rainbow) do their best to keep her from harm.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group