- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare7.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This6.4k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today4.9k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business1.7k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'199
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast136
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker118
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'All My Children' & 'One Life To Live' Heading Back To TV
- "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" will be back on TV, thanks to OWN. The network has picked up the rights to he first 40 episodes of the new Prospect Park-produ...
- Read more
More Changes For 'All My Children' & 'One Life To Live'
- "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" are going through some changes. The two soaps have had their schedule changed -- again -- and will now release all episodes for ...
- Read more
Are the Online Versions of All My Children and One Life To Live TV Game-Changers?
- Media history was made on April 29 when for the first time two broadcast series that had been cancelled by their network returned to life largely intact on the Internet....
- Read more
Set in the upscale town of Pine Valley, Pa., a fictional suburb of Philadelphia, ``All My Children'' revolves around the intertwined relationships and secrets of several families and has a history of controversial yet socially relevant storylines dealing with topics like abortion in the 1970s, AIDs in the 1980s, and same-sex marriage in the 2000s. Though the long-running soap was canceled by ABC in 2011, the series was revived for online viewing in April 2013. While its online episodes are just 30 minutes, the scheming, drama and romance remain central to the show, and many of the beloved characters from the broadcast run return for the online version.
Christina Bennett Lind
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group