- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Kelly Clarkson Responds To Cheating Rumors28
- The Best Thing Katy Perry Got From Her Marriage To Russell Brand107
- Fergie's Yearbook Photo Is 'Everything,' According To Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Debuts New Bob Hairdo335
- Britney Spears Wants A Baby Girl So She Won't Feel 'As Alone In The World'128
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
A French cafe owner tries to ride out World War II. Caught between the Gestapo and the Resistance and forced into working with both, René also struggles to hide evidence of his affairs with the waitresses from his wife, who, though she can't carry a tune, frequently performs as a singer in the cafe.
John B. Hobbs
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group