- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Abercrombie Announces Plummeting Sales Amid Controversy3k
- LOOK: This Is The Perfect Job Application819
- Ohio Kidnapping Hero Disavows Free Burger Offers1k
- Pharma Giant Accused Of Paying Doctors To Push Drug1.4k
- Krugman: There's 'No Room For Independent Thinking' In The Conservative Movement3.8k
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Jake is keeping a secret from his teachers and classmates -- he's a descendant of dragons! Still facing all the normal pitfalls of being 13, Jake is also in secret training to become the first American Dragon. With the help of Grandpa Lao Shi and 600 year-old Fu Dog, Jake seeks to protect all the magical creatures living amongst humans in Manhattan. Always on a skateboard, Jake befriends unicorns, leprechauns, and mermaids while aspiring to fulfill his Chinese-American heritage.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group