- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'199
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast163
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker118
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)374
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids236
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December172
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting62
- Julianne Hough Is Looking VERY Different These Days59
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
The second cycle of ``Top Model'' ups the ante with 12 models competing instead of the 10 from the previous cycle. The winning model earns a contract with IMG, a photo spread in Jane magazine and a cosmetics campaign. Tyra Banks returns as host, and photographer Nigel Barker joins the panel of judges.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group