- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- WHOOPS: NSA Director Has Embarrassing Hot Mic Moment1.4k
- Valerie Plame Rolls Eyes At Dick Cheney Calling Snowden A 'Traitor: 'The Irony!'3.3k
- Michael Hastings' Wife Obliterates New York Times For Dismissive Obituary612
- Berlin Is Hot For Obama3.8k
- Poll Shows What Americans, Fox Viewers Think Of Palin3.4k
- Kate Middleton's Birthing Plan: Read All The Details!79
- PHOTOS: Michelle Obama's Ireland Trip Wardrobe Is Making Us Jealous371
- Dolce And Gabbana Found GUILTY Of Tax Evasion375
- PHOTOS: Royals Hit Up The Royal Ascot In Style18
- The Vitamins You Should Be Taking For Healthier, Stronger And Shinier Hair25
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'Being Terry Kennedy' Premieres with District 8 Boardshop Woes (VIDEO)
- On the premiere of 'Being Terry Kennedy' (Tue., 10PM ET on BET), the pro skateboarder is "in a bad spot" mentally. The renovations on his District 8 shop (the 25-year-ol...
- Read more
The culture of skateboarding isn't all that ingrained in the African-American community, but if Terry Kennedy gets his way, that will change. The 25-year-old Kennedy has turned his passion for skateboarding into a very profitable business, which includes his skating career, a T-shirt line and his own sneaker design. ``Being Terry Kennedy'' follows the Long Beach, Calif., native as he works on balancing his career and life interests, helped by his grandmother and older brother Phil.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group