- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Poll Reveals Bad News For Obama Among Supportive Group6.4k
- This School Science Lesson Contains A Very Religious Message2.3k
- Palin Reacts To Resignation Of MSNBC Anchor After Shocking Remarks1.4k
- Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare2.4k
- Sunny Obama Takes Down Little Girl In Most Adorable Way Possible552
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)378
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids238
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December175
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected12
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like15
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty38
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Eight women and eight men compete for $500,000 as they are recruited for two months at a grueling military boot camp run by four former Marine Corps drill Instructors. Each week, one squad member is voted out by fellow recruits. In turn, the dismissed recruit then chooses another member to leave the game.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group