- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- The TSA Found More Than $500,000 In Loose Change. Now What?1.1k
- Rand Paul: Unemployment Benefits Extension Would Be A 'Disservice' To Workers7.6k
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pearl Harbor
- State Official Shocked By Terrible Conditions At NJ School526
- The Rise Of Kirsten Gillibrand: How Hillary Clinton's Heir Is Winning Battles And Silencing Critics834
- In Rare Move, Clinton Aides Play Ball With Book Authors112
- What They Used To Say About Nelson Mandela And The ANC60
- Fox News Won't Talk About Battle With Former Exec233
- Some Of The Beautiful Front Pages Remembering Nelson Mandela33
- Margaret Sullivan: New York Times Should Ban White House Photos42
- 23 Amazing Classic Books That Are So Short You Have No Excuse Not To Read Them74
- 31 Stereotypes About Book Lovers That Are Absolutely True221
- 9 Layouts Of Famous Houses From Classic Literature
- 12 Books That Will Definitely Get You In The Holiday Spirit
- 8 Unexpected Places To Find Your Next Favorite Book
- Milla Jovovich: 'Guys Are More Attentive When You Have A Little Weight On You'
- There Was No Shortage Of Ugly Dresses On This Week's Worst-Dressed List
- Heidi Klum Is Officially Done Modeling In Her Underwear
- PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Takes A Style Risk In Edgy Pants
- WATCH: This 1930s Beauty Routine Puts Ours To Shame18
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Russell Brand On Sarah Palin's Popularity: 'People Want To F--- Her'
- Russell Brand began his panel at the 2012 Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour basking in some good news: his stream-of-consciousness FX talk show "Brand X W...
- Read more
Actor and comedian Russell Brand (``Forgetting Sarah Marshall''), who has won multiple British Comedy Awards in his native country, hosts this late-night comedy series that features Brand's unfiltered take on current events, politics and pop culture. The weekly series, which expands to an hour in its second season after beginning as a half-hour show, also features the actor interacting with the show's studio audience.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group