- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Poll Reveals Bad News For Obama Among Supportive Group6.4k
- This School Science Lesson Contains A Very Religious Message2.2k
- Palin Reacts To Resignation Of MSNBC Anchor After Shocking Remarks1.4k
- Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare2.3k
- Sunny Obama Takes Down Little Girl In Most Adorable Way Possible548
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- Your Childhood Nightmares Are Heading To The Big Screen41
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast177
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker126
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)375
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids237
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December173
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Behold, All Of Frida Kahlo's Paintings... Copied By Anonymous Chinese Artists53
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Dancer Sentenced In Acid Attack On Director40
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty38
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
``Career Day'' gives young people a chance to follow adults at their jobs to learn about careers and possibly be inspired to enter a certain field when the time comes. Among the professions that have been featured on the show are radio DJ, animator, chef, sheriff, interior designer, chiropractor and musician.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group