- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare11k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today8k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.6k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study622
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)384
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids242
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December181
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like65
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected12
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed23
- How I Learned to Love My Fat, Naked Body108
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
A Cup of Liam Neeson and a Dash of Mayor Bloomberg
- March 26: It was a numbing and blustery night, chilled to the bone as I shivered into a tent where a red carpet, cameras and heat greeted me -- what a nice treat. I fina...
- Read more
Thousands of years ago, the Greeks worshipped the gods of Olympus, but their descendants live on in ``Class of the Titans.'' The animated series features seven teenagers whose ancestors were some of the best-known mythological figures: Achilles, Artemis, Hercules, Jason (of ``Jason and the Argonauts''), Narcissus, Odysseus (of ``The Odyssey), and Theseus. Their scions are summoned to New Olympia on a mission to save the world from Cronus, who wants revenge after escaping from 4,000-years imprisonment.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group