- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Oklahoma Senators Face Difficult Options On Disaster Relief24k
- Top White House Staffers Were Briefed On IRS Investigation's Conclusions, Didn't Tell Obama14k
- Politicians React To Oklahoma City Tornado2.8k
- Sarah Palin: 'Global Warming My Gluteus Maximus'6.3k
- FBI Now Involved In Michele Bachmann Investigation6.6k
- PHOTOS: This Is The Best Response To Abercrombie CEO Mike Jeffries We've Seen Yet357
- PHOTOS:Eva Longoria's Almost Wardrobe Malfunction At Cannes342
- PHOTOS: Stars Shine On The 2013 Billboard Music Awards Red Carpet49
- PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus Decides To Wear Pants To The 2013 Billboard Music Awards554
- PHOTOS: This Week's Best (And Worst) Beauty Looks!
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Brenda Johnson, an Atlanta police detective, moves to Los Angeles and heads up a squad that handles sensitive, high-profile homicides. Although she clashes with some colleagues, her skills as a CIA-trained interrogator prove invaluable in obtaining confessions.
Michael Paul Chan
Phillip P. Keene
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group