- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene66
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard on High'160
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman712
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker32
- Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai323
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December62
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids64
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting22
- Paul Walker's Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident651
- 11 Sculptures Of Sagging Skin To Counteract All Those Airbrushed Photos (NSFW)53
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- 'Kinky Boots' Smashes Records In Wake Of Macy's Day Parade Controversy42
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty36
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- Keira Knightley Proves You CAN Wear Your Wedding Dress Multiple Times60
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Snake Obsession Gets Dangerous On 'Animal Hoarding'
- Patrick lives with more than 20 snakes and reptiles, including three reticulated pythons that are over 12 feet long. On "Confesssions: Animal Hoarding" (Fri., 10 p.m. ES...
- Read more
Nancy Can't Decide, Her Marriage or Her Birds on 'Confessions: Animal Hoarding' (VIDEO)
- It was a battle between a marriage and birds on 'Confessions: Animal Hoarding' (Wed., 9PM ET on Animal Planet). Nancy and Ed have been married a long time, but one thing ...
- Read more
In many cases, animal hoarding goes unaddressed until it becomes a crime. This docu-reality series takes an unflinching look at the compulsive need to possess and control an unmanageable number of animals, the people and pets affected, and the challenges of confronting this psychological condition. The series also provides an opportunity for family members and friends to help their loved ones recognize the root of their issues by coordinating interventions with psychologists, animal welfare experts, veterinarians and others.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group