- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- The World's Most Powerful Women1.4k
- Singer Sues McDonald's, Claims Chicken Sandwich Incident Ruined Her Voice234
- Grossed Out Student Finds "Worm" In His McMuffin601
- The 1 Chart That Reveals Just How Grossly Unfair The U.S. Tax System Has Become2.8k
- What Immigration Reform Opponents Don't Want You To Know788
- PHOTOS: This Is The Best Response To Abercrombie CEO Mike Jeffries We've Seen Yet675
- PHOTOS: Christie Brinkley Gets Back Into A Swimsuit At 59 Years Old280
- LOOK: Victoria Beckham Wears Actual Running Shoes42
- A Curly-Haired Girl's Best Styling Weapon Is...69
- PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Goes Totally Bold For Buckingham Palace Garden Party114
- Arias Says She Deserves 'Freedom Someday'1.7k
- Man Shot During Bombing Interview Made Shocking Confession: Report1.8k
- LISTEN: Did 911 Dispatcher Call Amanda Berry A 'F---ing B----?'805
- Missing Maine Girl Knew The Man Accused Of Killing Her, Friend Says176
- Jodi Arias Jurors Mull Life vs. Death4.1k
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Live From the Dubai International Film Festival: Day 5
- At 71, director Michael Apted feels he's far from finished working in film -- though it gets increasingly difficult to make the kind of movies he most wants to make. Sti...
- Read more
'Coronation Street' Veteran Maggie Jones Dies at 75
- Maggie Jones, the British actress who played the sharp-tongued Blanche Hunt on 'Coronation Street', has died at the age of 75. Jones died in her sleep on Wednesday, acco...
- Read more
What hasn't Britain's longest-running soap covered since its 1960 debut? Heck, even Prince Charles has appeared onscreen. The residents of Coronation Street are ordinary, working-class folk, and the show follows them through regular social and family interactions -- with the occasional soap-worthy murder plot thrown in for good measure.
Michael Le Vell
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group