- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Abercrombie Announces Plummeting Sales Amid Controversy1.7k
- LOOK: This Is The Perfect Job Application402
- The 1 Chart That Reveals Just How Grossly Unfair The U.S. Tax System Has Become7.1k
- This Major Stock Collapse Is A Serious Warning For The U.S.2k
- Major Bourbon Distillery Warns Of Looming Shortage249
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Live From the Dubai International Film Festival: Day 5
- At 71, director Michael Apted feels he's far from finished working in film -- though it gets increasingly difficult to make the kind of movies he most wants to make. Sti...
- Read more
'Coronation Street' Veteran Maggie Jones Dies at 75
- Maggie Jones, the British actress who played the sharp-tongued Blanche Hunt on 'Coronation Street', has died at the age of 75. Jones died in her sleep on Wednesday, acco...
- Read more
What hasn't Britain's longest-running soap covered since its 1960 debut? Heck, even Prince Charles has appeared onscreen. The residents of Coronation Street are ordinary, working-class folk, and the show follows them through regular social and family interactions -- with the occasional soap-worthy murder plot thrown in for good measure.
Michael Le Vell
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group