- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Michigan 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes Into Law1.6k
- Boehner Slams 'Ridiculous' Move By Conservative Groups1.1k
- Obama Takes Selfie With World Leaders At Mandela Memorial, And Michelle Is Having None Of It383
- John Boehner To Conservative Groups: Are You Kidding Me?820
- Progress On Gun Control Seemed Inevitable After Sandy Hook, But Apparently That Was Wrong2.5k
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms70
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend28
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting26
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied15
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Judge To Burning Man Lawyers: 'You Committed Virtually A Fraud'
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone92
- The 20 Best Music Videos Of 2013
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- 6 Great Moments That Made The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Worth Watching
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway110
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7051
- This Is What A 21st-Century Model Mom Looks Like46
- Only Kate Middleton Could Make 3D Glasses Look This Good
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.2k
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released37
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found66
- Boy Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Little Sister With Wrestling Moves73
- Newlywed On Trial 'Didn't Show Any Emotion' When Body Found70
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Halloween Zombie Showdown: 'Dead Set' vs 'The Walking Dead'
- The zombie renaissance continues this week on TV with two fantastic, inventive series. The 'Dead Set' miniseries, originally broadcast on the Britain's E4, gets its U.S....
- Read more
Inspired, says creator Charlie Brooker, by the classic horror film ``Dawn of the Dead,'' this five-episode series chronicles a nightmare scenario in which Britain is taken over by zombies. No one is spared the wrath of the undead ... except the contestants and production staff filming a season of ``Big Brother'' in the U.K. As they're unaware of what's happening outside, the house becomes a safe haven. Then the doors open on eviction night and all hell breaks loose.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group