- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- LOOK: Here's The Riskiest Looks From This Week At Cannes
- REPORT: Rihanna Sues Topshop For $5 Million179
- WATCH: This Ad Is The Most Accurate Depiction Of Shirt Gap We've Ever Seen49
- Queen Bey Is Pregnant & More Tweets Of The Week
- PHOTOS: What Are Those Furry Things On Nicki Minaj's Feet?!152
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
The lives of eight students at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles are documented as they prepare portfolios that they hope give them a leg up in the world of interior design. Each episode features the students working in a special class under the guidance of instructor Celeste Day-Drake and an industry expert as they are faced with challenges that a design professional would encounter.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group