- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Palin Reacts To Resignation Of MSNBC Anchor After Shocking Remarks1.5k
- Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare3k
- This School Science Lesson Contains A Very Religious Message2.3k
- Poll Reveals Bad News For Obama Among Supportive Group6.4k
- Sunny Obama Takes Down Little Girl In Most Adorable Way Possible566
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare10k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7.1k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.4k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.3k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.4k
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)383
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids239
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December178
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected12
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like26
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Was That a 'Dharma & Greg' Reunion on 'Two and a Half Men'? Thomas Gibson Explains
- 'Two and a Half Men' viewers went into a tizzy when Thomas Gibson and Jenna Elfman popped up as potential buyers of Charlie Harper's pad in the Season 9 premiere, seemin...
- Read more
Family groups are going to just love Accidentally on Purpose
- I was never a big fan of Dharma & Greg (and by "never a big fan" I mean "I really disliked it"), but I'll give Jenna Elfman's new sitcom a shot. It's about a thirtysometh...
- Read more
Television isn't giving up on Jenna Elfman... or vice versa
- CBS has a lot of confidence in Jenna Elfman. Her comedy, Courting Alex, didn't even last for half a season on CBS, but the network is already creating another show just f...
- Read more
Free-spirited Dharma, a yoga instructor and dog trainer, meets and falls for polar opposite Greg, a Harvard-educated U.S. attorney. The feeling is mutual and before their first date is over, they are married -- much to the dismay of both sets of parents, who are polar opposites: Dharma's parents are hippies and Greg's are wealthy, almost snobbish. Dharma and Greg are completely different but are committed to each other and their marriage, showing their dysfunctional parents what true love is about.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group