- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare11k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7.8k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.5k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study608
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)384
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids242
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December181
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed23
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Blast From The Past: Neil Patrick Harris, Olsen Twins And More!
- As the fall television season starts up in earnest, with just a few shows left to debut, it's worth assessing which new shows are hot and which are flops. But it's a lot...
- Read more
Long before Neil Patrick Harris portrayed the skirt-chasing Barney Stinson in ``How I Met Your Mother,'' he was a favorite of TV audiences as medical prodigy Dr. Douglas ``Doogie'' Howser in this 1989-'93 comedy-drama. Created by Steven Bochco and David E. Kelley, the series follows Doogie's daily trials and travails at work, the problems that come along with the notoriety as the country's youngest surgeon, and his personal life as a regular teenager who just wants to borrow his dad's car to take his girlfriend out on a date. When he's not tackling social issues of the day or butting heads with his stern but wise father, Dr. David Howser (James B. Sikking), Doogie pals around with window-entering best bud Vinnie Delpino (Max Casella) and always finds time to post select tidbits of wisdom into his computer journal.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group