- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- The TSA Found More Than $500,000 In Loose Change. Now What?771
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Pearl Harbor
- Dick Cheney Didn't Regret His Vote Against Freeing Nelson Mandela, Maintained He Was A 'Terrorist'1.7k
- The Rise Of Kirsten Gillibrand: How Hillary Clinton's Heir Is Winning Battles And Silencing Critics755
- Intense Pearl Harbor Photos Show Why The U.S. Went To War, Why It Is Hell668
- What They Used To Say About Nelson Mandela And The ANC59
- In Rare Move, Clinton Aides Play Ball With Book Authors29
- Drudge Thinks This Story Is More Important Than Nelson Mandela's Death1k
- Fox News Won't Talk About Battle With Former Exec180
- Some Of The Beautiful Front Pages Remembering Nelson Mandela33
- This Photo Of A Rocket Lift Off Is Even More Beautiful Than We Imagined47
- Expert Appraises Andy Warhol's Portrait Of Farrah Fawcett At $12 Million40
- U.S. Air Force Band Surprises Museum Goers With A Holiday Music Flash Mob26
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like147
- 10 Stunning Artistic Tributes To Nelson Mandela
- There Was No Shortage Of Ugly Dresses On This Week's Worst-Dressed List
- Milla Jovovich: 'Guys Are More Attentive When You Have A Little Weight On You'
- Heidi Klum Is Officially Done Modeling In Her Underwear
- 11 Things You Never Knew You Could Find At Costco660
- WATCH: This 1930s Beauty Routine Puts Ours To Shame17
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'Dukes of Hazzard' and 'Santa Barbara' Star Christopher Mayer Dies, Aged 57
- It's been announced that actor Christopher "Chip" Mayer died July 24 in Sherman Oaks, Calif., of natural causes. He was 57. Born George Charles Mayer, III, he was rai...
- Read more
Just some good old boys, never meaning no harm. But cousins Bo and Luke Duke certainly have a way of finding trouble with the law everywhere they turn. Their adventures as the Robin Hoods of their rural community of Hazzard County lead them to wild escapes, aided by their souped-up Dodge Charger called the General Lee. The boys' nemesis is Boss Hogg, a corrupt politician who constantly sicks his minion, Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, on the Dukes.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group