- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Obama Faces Backlash Over Trade Deal16k
- Largely White Audience Turns Out To Hear Rand Paul Speak At African-American Outreach Event11k
- Key Republican Senator Endorses Heart Of Obamacare4.9k
- Obama: 'I Think I Just Became The First President To Ever Publicly Mention Area 51'1.3k
- If You Haven't Heard Of DMT Yet, You Might Soon793
- Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'1k
- The Rent Is Too Damn High, In 1 Chart1.3k
- Emails Reveal The Reason Behind JPMorgan's China Hires703
- Abercrombie Extends CEO's Contract Over Shareholder's Complaints60
- Inequality Hits People Hardest At Worst Possible Moment, In 1 Chart315
- Man Killed 3 Women, Put Baby Down To Shoot Himself: Police163
- Newlyweds Killed A Man For Fun, Police Say763
- Student Shot To Death After Asking Cop, 'Oh, You're Gonna Shoot Me?'657
- 'Knockout Game' Is A Fabricated Trend, Victim Says225
- Girlfriend Wants Charges Against Zimmerman Dropped1.2k
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
What's On Tonight: Idol, Life, Ballroom Challenge, Real World, Demetri Martin
- At 8, NBC has a new Biggest Loser, followed by a new Life. FOX has a new, two-hour American Idol at 8. At 9, ABC has a new Lost, then a new Life on Mars. CBS ha...
- Read more
Sci Fi Channel suffering from a Ghost breeding infestation
- If you can't get enough of Ghost Hunters, then the Sci Fi Channel is ensuring that you'll never be able to get enough of it. The network is expanding the popular parano...
- Read more
Investigators from The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) join experienced Irish investigator Barry Fitzgerald as they travel around the world, using their principles of scientific techniques, to sniff out famous haunted spots in this entry in the ``Ghost Hunters'' reality-TV franchise. Among the global locations the ``Ghost Hunters International'' team visits are Chillingham Castle in England, the forgotten underground city of Mary King's Close in Scotland, Peru, Singapore, Sweden and the Philippines.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group