- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Palin Reacts To Resignation Of MSNBC Anchor After Shocking Remarks1.5k
- Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare3k
- This School Science Lesson Contains A Very Religious Message2.3k
- Poll Reveals Bad News For Obama Among Supportive Group6.4k
- Sunny Obama Takes Down Little Girl In Most Adorable Way Possible566
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare10k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7.1k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.4k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.3k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.4k
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)383
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids239
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December178
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected12
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like26
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Jimmy Kimmel's New TV Project: 'Borat Meets Green Acres'
- Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley’s DiGa are shopping a hybrid reality/scripted project with Jimmy Kimmel's Jackhole Industries described as "Borat meets Green Acres." “It’s ...
- Read more
Maroon 5 with Travie McCoy on SNL, Plus Chatting with Vince Gill, Trombone Shorty and Paul Rodgers
- There was a little switcheroo played on SNL this past Saturday with Maroon 5 trying on Gym Class Heroes' hit "Stereo Hearts," Travie McCoy representing GCH. Both version...
- Read more
New York lawyer Oliver Wendell Douglas longs for a simpler way of life. So he buys a farm, sight unseen, and moves there to live off the land, much to the chagrin of his socialite wife, Lisa. The collision of small-town life and Lisa's sophisticated ways -- she insists on wearing full-length gowns and ostentatious jewelry, even on the farm -- provide much of the humor in the show.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group