- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Obama Takes Selfie With World Leaders At Mandela Memorial, And Michelle Is Having None Of It301
- Obama Shakes Hands With Raul Castro1.6k
- Budget Deal Reached By Bipartisan Negotiators1.2k
- Scandal Brewing Around Chris Christie Appointees2.1k
- Star Trek's George Takei Enters The Fray In Fierce Primary Battle172
- The Rent Is Too Damn High, In 1 Chart1.4k
- Abercrombie Extends CEO's Contract Over Shareholder's Complaints63
- Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'1.3k
- Inequality Hits People Hardest At Worst Possible Moment, In 1 Chart469
- Ralph Nader: 'Dollar General's Treatment Of Low-Wage Workers Is Shameful'606
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Shane Snider Faces Chest Waxing For Losing a Bet on 'Growing Up Twisted' (VIDEO)
- On 'Growing Up Twisted' (Tuesday, 10PM on A&E), Shane Snider lost a bet and had to face the painful consequences at the hands of his brother, Cody. Cody held back nothin...
- Read more
Jesse Chastises Suzette for Bimbo Behavior on 'Growing Up Twisted' (VIDEO)
- Think you've got it rough with your family? Things could be worse. You could be the son of Suzette and Dee Snider of Twisted Sister fame. On 'Growing Up Twisted' (Tue, 10...
- Read more
Twisted Sister's Dee Snider Knows the Secret to a Long-Lasting Marriage
- Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider has a new reality show on A&E called 'Growing Up Twisted,' which focuses on his family life on Long Island. Snider stopped by the...
- Read more
Suburban life on Long Island with the Snider clan can be a bit twisted, but don't blame Dee, the instantly recognizable frontman of heavy metal band Twisted Sister. He's the ``quiet one'' of the family. His powerhouse wife, Suzette, a clothing designer and makeup artist, is the glue that holds together the offbeat but tight-knit group, whose unpredictable daily pursuits are captured in this reality series. The household also includes four children, independent and outspoken in their own right: Jesse, an aspiring rocker, husband and new dad; Shane, the resident comic; Cody, who wants to be a filmmaker; and daughter Cheyenne, who is entering those tough teenage years.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group