- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare7.9k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This6.5k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today5.3k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business1.8k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'199
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast145
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker118
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)371
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids233
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December171
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting62
- Julianne Hough Is Looking VERY Different These Days57
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Turtle Becomes an Official 'Half Pint Brawler' (VIDEO)
- Turtle is now part of the gang! On 'Half Pint Brawlers' (Wed., 11PM on Spike), Turtle finally got official recognition from the group -- at a price. To be part of them, h...
- Read more
Puppet Takes a Pool Ball to the Crotch on 'Half Pint Brawlers' (VIDEO)
- We'd like to thank the creative mastermind who envisioned 'Half Pint Brawlers' (Wed, 11PM ET on Spike), because it's surely one of the most compelling things currently on...
- Read more
The world of little person wrestling is explored in this series, a combination of ``Jackass'' and ``Little People, Big World,'' says Spike. It features the often absurd adventures of ``The Brawlers,'' a self-proclaimed hardcore performance wrestling group led by its founder, Puppet ``The Psycho Dwarf,'' who has his hands full trying to keep his rambunctious crew in line -- both in and out of the ring -- as they travel to shows all across the country.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group