- Sign Out
Mad Men Makes the All-Time Television Pantheon and Unspools Another Fine Episode
- As if it weren't clear before, Mad Men has entered not only the current cultural pantheon but also the all-time television pantheon. As always, there be spoilers ahead. ...
- Read more
From 'Hill Street Blues' to 'Criminal Minds': Daniel J. Travanti to Play a Serial Killer
- Award-winning actor Daniel J. Travanti is headed to the other side of the law this fall. According to TVGuide.com he will guest-star in an upcoming episode of 'Criminal ...
- Read more
A gritty, realistic look at the life of cops in a large (and unnamed) metropolitan city. Led by Capt. Frank Furillo, the cops of the Hill Street Station kept the peace - though there were plenty of casualties along the way. Focusing more on those within the precinct than on the cases they were trying to solve, ``Hill Street Blues'' cast of characters featured public defender Joyce Davenport (who later married Furillo), gruff Sgt. Phil Esterhaus (who always cautioned his charges to ``be careful out there''), eccentric Lt. Howard Hunter, Officer Lucy Bates and Sgt. Mick Belker (who sometimes resorted to injuring the felons he apprehended).
- Copyright © 2014 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group