- Sign Out
Mad Men Makes the All-Time Television Pantheon and Unspools Another Fine Episode
- As if it weren't clear before, Mad Men has entered not only the current cultural pantheon but also the all-time television pantheon. As always, there be spoilers ahead. ...
- Read more
From 'Hill Street Blues' to 'Criminal Minds': Daniel J. Travanti to Play a Serial Killer
- Award-winning actor Daniel J. Travanti is headed to the other side of the law this fall. According to TVGuide.com he will guest-star in an upcoming episode of 'Criminal ...
- Read more
A gritty, realistic look at the life of cops in a large (and unnamed) metropolitan city. Led by Capt. Frank Furillo, the cops of the Hill Street Station kept the peace - though there were plenty of casualties along the way. Focusing more on those within the precinct than on the cases they were trying to solve, "Hill Street Blues" cast of characters featured public defender Joyce Davenport (who later married Furillo), gruff Sgt. Phil Esterhaus (who always cautioned his charges to "be careful out there"), eccentric Lt. Howard Hunter, Officer Lucy Bates and Sgt. Mick Belker (who sometimes resorted to injuring the felons he apprehended).
- Copyright © 2015 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group