- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Singer Sues McDonald's, Claims Chicken Sandwich Incident Ruined Her Voice578
- Cashier Sells Herself Winning Powerball Ticket142
- This Major Stock Collapse Is A Serious Warning For The U.S.1.6k
- Abercrombie & Fitch: Sorry!1.2k
- The 1 Chart That Reveals Just How Grossly Unfair The U.S. Tax System Has Become6.5k
- PHOTO: This Denim Thong Is Making Us Uncomfortable, Rihanna580
- PHOTOS: Katie Holmes' Double Denim Is Straight From 'Dawson's Creek'83
- PHOTOS: Christie Brinkley Gets Back Into A Swimsuit At 59 Years Old304
- PHOTOS: Kate Middleton Goes Totally Bold For Buckingham Palace Garden Party138
- HOORAY: Gisele Among Forbes' 2013 'World's Most Powerful Women' List271
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Cornflake Burgers Are Not 'Inedible to Incredible' (VIDEO)
- This poor woman on the series premiere of 'Inedible to Incredible' (Mon., 10PM ET on TLC) thinks that putting cornflakes on a hamburger is a good idea. With a hint of...
- Read more
How about an ``A'' for effort and an ``Ahh!'' for taste? For the amateur cooks featured in this series, that would be an honest evaluation of their work in the kitchen, where they're creating dishes that kill the appetite rather than satisfy it. To the rescue comes chef John Besh, who helps individuals who have been nominated because their meals make their friends and family yearn for takeout. Besh, a New Orleans-based chef and restaurant owner, transforms the cooks' recipes into delightful dishes and presents a step-by-step overhaul of their culinary skills.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group