- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Poll Reveals Bad News For Obama Among Supportive Group6.4k
- This School Science Lesson Contains A Very Religious Message2.3k
- Palin Reacts To Resignation Of MSNBC Anchor After Shocking Remarks1.5k
- Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare2.8k
- Sunny Obama Takes Down Little Girl In Most Adorable Way Possible564
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare9.8k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.4k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.2k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene95
- Your Childhood Nightmares Are Heading To The Big Screen44
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast190
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker137
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman840
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)381
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids239
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December177
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty38
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'Instant Cash': Unsuspecting Canadian Father And Daughter Win $10,000
- The mall is a place where you expect to spend cash, not win cash. A "magical" ATM certainly changes that perception. Case in point: Bruce and Jessica Ruttan. The father...
- Read more
How would you like to go to the ATM to take $20 out of your account only to leave with $15,000 instead? That could happen to contestants on ``Instant Cash.'' People who put their debit cards into what they think is an ATM are chosen to play a game in which they face 10 rounds of trivia and dares for a chance to win $15,000 cash. In addition to answering questions, the contestants must successfully complete dares, such as stripping down to their underwear -- all while being recorded by hidden cameras.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group