- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Poll Reveals Bad News For Obama Among Supportive Group6.3k
- This School Science Lesson Contains A Very Religious Message2.2k
- Sunny Obama Takes Down Little Girl In Most Adorable Way Possible539
- Palin Reacts To Resignation Of MSNBC Anchor After Shocking Remarks1.4k
- Obamacare Signups Surge19k
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare8.8k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today6.2k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.1k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This6.9k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast169
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker126
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr10
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)375
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids237
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December172
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Julianne Hough Is Looking VERY Different These Days59
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty38
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
NSA computer technician Jake Foley is transformed into a secret agent after he is accidentally infected with nanobots, based on nanotechnology that reduce the size of a computer to the molecular level, which give him superhuman powers. With his new abilities, he can hack into anything electronic and control it. His medical and emotional state is carefully watched over by Dr. Diane Hughes, who is far too human for her job with the NSA. Struggling in his early tasks with the NSA, Jake must prove himself and yield results or be locked up for ``research.''
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group