- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare11k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7.8k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.5k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study608
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)384
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids242
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December181
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed23
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
The first made-for-Canada TV series to be broadcast on a major U.S. network, ``Just for Laughs'' incorporates practical jokes, hidden cameras and the spontaneous reaction of unsuspecting ``victims'' to cut across cultural boundaries of humor. The series is seen in 125 countries around the world, including England, France, Italy, Germany and Canada, among others.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group