- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- These American Companies Refused To Sign The Bangladesh Safety Accord3k
- McDonald's Store Owners Fear Fast Food Chain Becoming Too Slow2k
- Waitress Surprised With HUGE Tip On Tiny Bill1k
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Semi-Apology Didn't Go Over Too Well553
- You Can Blame Hipsters For That $7 Bud Light792
- REPORT: Rihanna Sues Topshop For $5 Million175
- WATCH: This Ad Is The Most Accurate Depiction Of Shirt Gap We've Ever Seen49
- 'I Want Loads More. All Over My Body!'19
- PHOTOS: 6 Reasons Queen Maxima Would Make The BEST Shopping Partner
- Beyonce's Maternity Wardrobe To Get Second Life With Another Baby?
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
A tough, sexy U.S. marshal with trust issues hunts dangerous fugitives along Miami's Gold Coast while trying to earn the respect of her peers. Her only confidante is her father, himself a retired marshal with a wealth of experience. Based on a character created by novelist Elmore Leonard.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group