- Sign Out
How to Write a Show About Living With Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life, Possibly)
- Sixteen years ago my 18-month-old daughter and I moved in with my parents. Suffice to say, this wasn't a high point in my life. I was a former child actress (Diana Fai...
- Read more
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Could I Be One Too?
- I have a confession: I'm fascinated with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I think it's because of all the housewives programs in all the land this is the first inc...
- Read more
The desperate housewives of Wisteria Lane have nothing on the characters in this "Dallas" spinoff, which saw recovering alcoholic Gary Ewing and his wife, Valene, settling into a Southern California cul-de-sac to escape the dirty dealings back home in Texas. Gary worked for car dealer Sid Fairgate, whose wife, Karen, became one of Valene's best friends. Sid's recently divorced sister, Abby Cunningham, stirred things up when she moved into the neighborhood with her two children and promptly starting wrecking marriages. Other characters who played prominent roles were Val's mother, Lilimae Clements, and powerful state senator Gregory Sumner and sex kitten Paige Matheson.
- Copyright © 2014 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group