- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare4.9k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This5.3k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.2k
- Now Is A Horrible Time To Cut Food Stamps, In 1 Chart3.4k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study470
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard On High'192
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast92
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker110
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth
- 'Kinky Boots' Smashes Records In Wake Of Macy's Day Parade Controversy42
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty37
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
NBC selling interview with Princes William and Harry on iTunes
- From the Things I Don't Understand file: NBC is selling video of Matt Lauer's interview with Prince William and Prince Harry on iTunes, even though the entire interview ...
- Read more
This satirical, politically-themed animated series follows the ``Little Rascals''-like adventures of President George W. Bush back in his playground days, accompanied by friends Lil' Condi, Lil' Rummy and Lil' Cheney (caricatures of Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney, respectively). Among the miniature Democrats depicted on the show (who, not surprisingly, portray the antagonists) are Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry and Bill Clinton. No matter which side of the aisle you fall on, you can probably find something offensive about ``Lil' Bush.''
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group