- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Obama Faces Backlash Over Trade Deal16k
- Largely White Audience Turns Out To Hear Rand Paul Speak At African-American Outreach Event12k
- Key Republican Senator Endorses Heart Of Obamacare5.4k
- Obama: 'I Think I Just Became The First President To Ever Publicly Mention Area 51'1.3k
- Star Trek's George Takei Enters The Fray In Fierce Primary Battle
- Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'1.1k
- The Rent Is Too Damn High, In 1 Chart1.3k
- Emails Reveal The Reason Behind JPMorgan's China Hires703
- Abercrombie Extends CEO's Contract Over Shareholder's Complaints60
- Inequality Hits People Hardest At Worst Possible Moment, In 1 Chart368
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
"Little Britain USA": Two Guys Being Silly, With A Few Fat Suits Thrown In
- On their most recent visit to New York, the British comedians Matt Lucas and David Walliams were pleased to meet a woman they described as "our fan in America." This adm...
- Read more
British comedy stars David Walliams and Matt Lucas transplant some of their most popular ``Little Britain'' characters -- including Fat Fighter Marjorie Dawes, unconvincing transvestite Emily Howard, teenage delinquent Vicki Pollard, amorous prime minister Sebastian Love (who was the aide to the prime minister in ``Little Britain'') and Daffyd Thomas, the self-proclaimed ``only gay in the village'' -- across the pond to a Stateside setting, accompanied by several new American characters not seen on the British show.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group