- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene66
- WATCH: The Piano Guys Will Blow You Away With 'Angels We Have Heard on High'151
- Hear This Mashup Of All Of The Year's Biggest Songs
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman697
- Watch Victoria's Secret Angels Do Taylor Swift11
- Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai323
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December59
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids50
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting22
- Paul Walker's Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident647
- 11 Sculptures Of Sagging Skin To Counteract All Those Airbrushed Photos (NSFW)53
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- Meet The Nomads Who Sleep In Walmart Parking Lots172
- 20 Events You Can't Miss At Art Basel Miami Beach10
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty33
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- Keira Knightley Proves You CAN Wear Your Wedding Dress Multiple Times60
- 'Plus-Size' Model: We Need Size 8 (And Every Other Size) Models, Too440
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
'Love & Hip Hop ATL': Stevie In The Middle Of Baby Drama
- Stevie J may have tweeted, "I'm not a bad man" during this week's episode of "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" (Mon., 8 p.m. ET on VH1), which means he must have gotten the "bad...
- Read more
The third installment in VH1's ``Love & Hip Hop'' docu-soap franchise takes to Atlanta the tale of striving for stardom in the rap game while trying to survive relationship and family struggles. The cast includes Mimi Faust, the longtime girlfriend of Grammy-winning producer Stevie J; up-and-coming Latina rapper Joseline; Trinidadian R&B singer Karlie Redd; singer-songwriter K. Michelle; and Atlanta rapper Rasheeda. The competition to take the next step in the careers of these fiery women is fierce, and they're not about to let any obstacle -- be it personal or professional -- stand in their way.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group