- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms71
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting26
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend29
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied18
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Judge To Burning Man Lawyers: 'You Committed Virtually A Fraud'
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone98
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- The 30 Best Art Books Of 2013
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway118
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- 6 Great Moments That Made The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Worth Watching
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7051
- 'Now That I Have A Daughter, I've Been Thinking About How I'll Define Beauty To Her'
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.4k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY107
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found70
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released39
- Boy Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Little Sister With Wrestling Moves82
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Wives and girlfriends just don't understand that sometimes a man needs a place in the home to call his very own, where he can relax, hang out with his friends, and be surrounded by the interests closest to his heart. When the plaintive calls of these unfulfilled guys becomes too much to bear, that's where licensed contractor Jason Cameron and former NFL defensive tackle Tony ``the Goose'' Siragusa step in. Each episode, Jason and the Goose help design and construct a customized refuge for one very lucky male recipient (and the occasional celebrity). The show also provides suggestions and do-it-yourself hints to help homeowners construct their own personal hangout.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group