- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms70
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend29
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting26
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied16
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Judge To Burning Man Lawyers: 'You Committed Virtually A Fraud'
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone98
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- U.S. Charity Revealed As Buyer Of Hopi Masks21
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway116
- 6 Great Moments That Made The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Worth Watching
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7051
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- 'Now That I Have A Daughter, I've Been Thinking About How I'll Define Beauty To Her'
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.3k
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released37
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found70
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY74
- Boy Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Little Sister With Wrestling Moves75
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Hide the women and children -- this show is strictly for the guys. Each episode attempts to provide answers to the burning questions only men would be sophomoric enough to ponder, such as, how long can a man survive on beer alone, or what is the best organ to eat if you are a cannibal. Comedic re-enactments, experts' opinions and man-on-the-street interviews get to the bottom, and we mean bottom, of it all.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group