- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms73
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting42
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend31
- 32 Times We Wished Jennifer Lawrence Was Our Best Friend In 201343
- Kelly Clarkson's Family Christmas Photo Is Hilariously Awkward
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.7k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY149
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released42
- Rich Teen Gets Probation For Killing 4 Pedestrians While Driving Drunk250
- 'It Felt Right' For Mom To Kill Brain-Damaged Son179
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
MTV's Jersey Shore: yet another chance to laugh at the Garden State
- As much as I loved The Real Housewives of New Jersey, I knew that I was loving it for all the wrong reasons. I'm New Jersey all the way: born here, went to college here,...
- Read more
Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos Are 'Masters of Reception'
- They've been married (several times) on-screen as co-stars on 'All My Children,' which led to the real-life coupling of 'Live With Regis & Kelly' co-host Kelly Ripa and ...
- Read more
Having served everyone from Frank Sinatra to the Pope, Robert and Jerry Frungillo know how to make an event extra special. This TLC series gives an up-close look at the brothers' booming New Jersey catering business that, between its four locations, can host up to 10 weddings a day, and often has two happening at once. Priding themselves on providing couples with their dream weddings, viewers see the Frungillos and their staff handle numerous over-the-top requests, mostly because they don't know how to say ``no.''
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group