- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms70
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend29
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting26
- Nicki Minaj's Birthday Cake Is A Sight To Be Seen
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied16
- The Incredible Reason Why This Man Is Wearing A Pink Tutu
- Judge To Burning Man Lawyers: 'You Committed Virtually A Fraud'
- Why The Secular White House Holiday Card Shouldn't Bother Anyone98
- Heartbreaking Photos Of Sexual Assault Survivors Aim To Open Our Eyes To Tragedy
- U.S. Charity Revealed As Buyer Of Hopi Masks21
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway116
- 6 Great Moments That Made The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Worth Watching
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7051
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- 'Now That I Have A Daughter, I've Been Thinking About How I'll Define Beauty To Her'
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.3k
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released37
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found70
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY74
- Boy Sentenced To 3 Years For Killing Little Sister With Wrestling Moves75
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Veteran British TV personality Vernon Kay hosts this quiz show, based on a popular Russian show, in which correctly answering a series of logic-based questions can win a team $1 million. In the series, teams of six players, who all know each other or have something in common, answer a series of logic-based questions. After hearing a question, the players have 60 seconds to come to a unanimous decision on an answer. After each correct response, the team must choose to leave with whatever money it has won to that point or move on to the next question to try to win more money -- up to the grand prize of $1 million.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group