- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Beyonce Shares Photo Of Blue Ivy, On Her Own Terms72
- Rihanna Wants You To See All The Expensive Gifts She's Been Getting39
- Madonna Splits With Much-Younger Boyfriend31
- This Is So Mean: Lorde And Rumored Boyfriend James Lowe Are Being Cyberbullied19
- Is Pink Looking To Expand Her Family?
- PHOTOS: Chanel Puts Native American-Inspired Headdresses On The Runway118
- Another Victoria's Secret Model Is Off The Market
- Alessandra Ambrosio Gives Us A Good Reason To Nix Plastic Surgery10
- PHOTOS: Nicole Richie's 15-Year-Old Sister Is Now A Model
- PHOTOS: Proof You CAN Wear Thigh-High Boots At 7062
- Teen Avoids Prison Because He's Wealthy1.6k
- Wife Accused Of Pushing Husband Off Glacier Pleads GUILTY136
- WATCH: Chilling Footage Of Asiana Airlines Crash Released42
- Newlywed Not Wearing Wedding Ring When Body Was Found76
- Rich Teen Gets Probation For Killing 4 Pedestrians While Driving Drunk235
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
From YouTube to Broadway, Colleen Ballinger Talks Miranda
- Breaking into show business can be a monumental task for entertainers, but as sites like YouTube provide unknown creative types with an outlet, and millions of viewers, ...
- Read more
Life isn't easy for Miranda. Whatever she attempts -- whether it's dating or dealing with her overbearing mother, to whom Miranda is a constant disappointment -- she always seems to fall flat. Miranda is desperate to fit in with her girly friends from boarding school, but that is hard to do as she is 6 feet 1 inches tall and gets called ``sir'' a bit too often for her liking. One of Miranda's main problems is she doesn't know how to behave around men, which is especially bad because her mother is desperate for her to find a husband. Despite all this, Miranda can be happy -- usually while playing games at her joke shop, which is managed by her childhood best friend, Stevie.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group