- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare8.6k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today6k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This6.8k
- This 1 Quote Explains America's Biggest Problem Perfectly3.3k
- Chris Hemworth's Wife Replaced Natalie Portman For This 'Thor' Scene89
- This Is What Happened To The Original 'Sound Of Music' Cast166
- Watch This 'Fast & Furious' Tribute Video To Paul Walker118
- Meet Your New Wonder Woman826
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Jennifer Lawrence Are The King And Queen Of Tumblr10
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can
- Here's How Much Detroit's Art Is Actually Worth12
- Britain's Biggest Contemporary Art Award Goes To...
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty38
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed17
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder95
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Mork, an alien from the planet Ork on a mission to Earth to study human behavior, travels to 1970s Boulder, Colo., where he meets up with Mindy, a young journalism graduate, after his egg-shaped spacecraft lands there. The bumbling alien is trying to get a handle on Earth culture, and his frequent dispatches back to his home planet give him the opportunity to sound off on human foibles. This spinoff of ``Happy Days'' features Robin Williams as Mork in an early starring role for the comic actor. As Mork would say, ``Na-nu, na-nu!''
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group