- Sign Out
- FRONT PAGE
- Nasty Surprise May Await People Who Thought They Enrolled In Obamacare11k
- Fast Food Workers Expected To Walk Off The Job In 100 Cities Today7.8k
- These Photos Prove The Fast Food Strikers Mean Business2.6k
- The Gun Control Debate Has Come To This7.5k
- Big Banks Don't Pay A Third Of Tellers Enough To Live On: Study608
- Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)384
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dons Bikini On Hawaiian Vacation With The Kids242
- These Beyonce Bikini Photos WIll Heat Up Your December181
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Sporting The Most Adorable Jacket We've Ever Seen
- Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting63
- Unbelievable Close-Up Photos Of Snowflakes Reveal A Side Of Winter You've Never Seen229
- Lego Mona Lisa Is Way Cooler Than We Expected12
- Here's What Bill Clinton's Attempt At Amateur Artwork Looks Like54
- A Los Angeles Gas Station Owner Is Selling A Banksy, Because He Can15
- How One World-Famous Burlesque Dancer Defied Definitions Of Gender11
- WATCH: 'Disabled' Mannequins Will Change The Way You See Beauty39
- HOORAY: Kate Middleton Finally Wears A Tiara Again!
- PHOTOS: Princess Diana's Go-To Princess Dress Was One You Never Noticed23
- The Worst-Dressed Person Of The Year... Is Also The Best-Dressed Person. Huh?
- The One Product That Will Calm Your Skin... And Your Bladder102
ALL SECTIONSLife & Style
Which Major Sitcom Is Camille Grammer Guest Starring In?
- Can television handle Camille Grammer and William Shatner on one screen? We're about to find out. TV Guide breaks the news that the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' st...
- Read more
Legendary actor William Shatner stars in this comedy series based on a popular Twitter feed. Shatner plays Ed Goodson, a forthright father who is not afraid to express his opinions, regardless of how politically incorrect they may be. Ed's sons are no strangers to their father's rants. When one of his sons, struggling writer-blogger Henry, can no longer pay his rent, Ed invites Henry to move into his house, making Henry his captive audience.
- Copyright © 2013 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. |
- "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Part of AOL-HuffPost TV Group